- Aircalin (airline code SB) began flying in 1983 and is the International Airline of New Caledonia
- Aircalin (SB) pays 5% commission on all SB published fares when ticketed on ARC/SB stock (063) for Aircalin operated flights
- Operating flights from Noumea to 10 international destinations in the South Pacific: Australia (Brisbane & Sydney), Fiji (Nadi), Japan (Osaka & Tokyo), Korea (Seoul), New Zealand (Auckland), Tahiti (Papeete), Vanuatu (Port Vila) and Wallis & Futuna. Featuring convenient connections from Europe and the USA with our partners.
- Codeshare partners include: Air France, Air New Zealand, Air Austral, Malaysian Airlines, Korean Air and Qantas
- Flying Blue (the joint Air France and KLM frequent flyer program)
- Operating flights with new Airbus A330 and A320 aircraft
- All Aircalin flights are non-smoking
For more information about Aircalin
call toll free 800-254-7251
AIRCALIN FLIGHT SERVICE
Inflight services (economy and business) include: complimentary beverages with traditional French cuisine and entertainment including movies, Aircalin TV, audio, games, telephones and iXplor®. Aircaln was the first airline to offer this new flight path system.
Business “Hibiscus” class provides access to:
- Check-in, boarding and baggage delivery assistance
- Additional baggage allowance
- Welcome glass of champagne and complimentary beverages onboard
- Large, comfortable electrically controlled seats with adjustable leg rest, 26″ touchscreen TV and PC outlet, choice of French and international newspapers and magazines
- Portable DVD player with a wide variety of movies available on flights over two hours
Effective 1 July, 2012 Aircalin has increased the allowance as follows. Checked baggage is carried free of chage with the following allowance limitations:
- Hibiscus Class – 2 pieces of baggage of 23 kgs each
- Economy – 1 piece of baggage of 23 kgs
- Infants – 1 piece of baggage of 10 kgs
- + 1 Cradle or 1 Folding pushchair or 1 Safety seat
The baggage combined dimensions (length + width + height) must not exceed 158cm.
For baggage weighing between 23 and 32 kgs, a fee does apply. If a baggage weighs more than 32 kgs, it will not be accepted in the hold and shall be shipped as Air Freight.
On code-share flights, the valid baggage allowance is the one that is indicated on your e-ticket (i.e., the airline’s allowance that has issued your e-ticket).
Note: The same rule applies throughout Aircalin’s network, with the exception of flights on the direct or via Nadi Noumea – Wallis – Noumea route. Furthermore, a different allowance applies on flights between Noumea and France